Música Cuántica - Programa nº.: 54


Hoy sonaron:

 01 - Mandolin Orange - My Brother, My Keeper

02 - Mipso - Caroline

03 - Punch Brothers - Just Look at This Mess

04 - Soko, Keegan DeWitt - See You in the Dark (From  Little Fish Soundtrack)

05 - Goat Girl - Anxiety Feels

06 - Shovels & Rope - In My Room

07 - Deer Tick - Too Sensitive for This World

08 - Angel Du$t - Never Ending Game

09 - The Moondoggies - Cinders

10 - Supercrush - I Can't Stop (Loving You)

11 - The Entrepreneurs - What's Up With Your Head

12 - The Wood Brothers - Little Bit Sweet

13 - Teddy's Hit - The Talk

14 - Lewsberg - From Never to Once

15 - Dans Dans - Cinder Bay

16 - The Wedding Present - You're Just a Habit That I'm Trying to Break (Locked Down and Stripped Back Version)

17 - Buddy Ross - Merry Man

18 - Big Bite - Trinity

19 - The Orange Revival - Lying in the Sand

20 - Nick Garrie - The Nightmare Of J.B. Stanislas

Comentarios