Música Cuántica - Programa nº.: 71

 

Hoy sonaron:

 - 01 - Chris & Carla - Funny How Time Slips Away

- 02 - The Sea and Cake - Four corners

- 03 - I Am Kloot - Over my shoulder

- 04 - Sparklehorse - Don't Take My Sunshine Away

- 05 - Jim White - Static On The Radio

- 06 - Catatonia - Stone By Stone (2.001)

- 07 - Jason Mraz - Curbside Prophet

- 08 - Rilo Kiley - Glendora

- 09 - Elliott Smith - Christian Brothers (performed with Heatmiser)

- 10 - Green on Red - Fading Away

- 11 - Urge Overkill - Dropout

- 12 - Young Fresh Fellows - When I'm Lonely Again_One Day You Die

- 13 - Johnny Dowd - Cradle of Lies

- 14 - Hellwood - Spider in my bed

- 15 - The Woggles - Raining Teardrops

- 16 - Drop Nineteens - Winona

- 17 - Liquido - Narcotic

- 18 - The La's - I can't sleep

- 19 - Baby Woodrose - Everything's Gonna Be Alright

- 20 - Alan Vega, Alex Chilton & Ben Vaughn - Fat City

Comentarios